Magnesium Oxide Powder 80%Delivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
Magnesium Oxide Powder 80% is offwhite powder or granular, and slightly soluble in water, which is produced from raw magnesite.
Magnesium Oxide Powder 80% can be used in producing Magnesium sulphate. Here comes the productive process:
Raw materials: Magnesium oxide and sulfuric acid.
MgO + H2SO4 + 6H2O=MgSO4.7H2O
1. Measure the magnesium oxide powder and sulfuric acid proportionally.
2. Add some water in neutralizing tank, slowly adding magnesium oxide powder and Stiring, after that adding sulfuric acid and keep PH=5, Density=1.370g/m³ - 1.384g/m³, Temperature=80℃.
3. Filter the mixture and put it in the crystallizer.
4. Cooled to 30℃ and subjected to centrifugal separation.
5. Put wet material into vibration fluidized bed.
6 .Dry it and get Magnesium sulfate heptahydrate at 50℃-55℃
25kg, 50kg or 1250kg bag all available.
Ball Hone Tool
Self Loading Concrete Mixer Machine
Remodel Fixed Downlight with Wide Beam
CFMOTO 600CC Crankshaft
Solar Powered Outdoor Water Resistant Wireless Smart 4G P2P PTZ High Definition Video Surveillance C
Nylon 2 Core Strain Clamp for ABC Cable